1. The policy for using cookies and similar technologies
This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as appropriate, in the websites and applications operated by Pharmapedia Chemicals, based in B-dul Lacul Tei Nr.1 Bis, Sector 2, Bucharest (hereinafter referred to as pharmapedia .com).
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• operation of the site,
• analysis of the behavior of site visitors,
• for advertising.
This policy is supplemented by the pharmapedia.ro policy on the protection of personal data in general which you can find here and the Terms and Conditions of the site which you can find here, which we encourage you to read, including additional information useful, all purposes of data processing by pharmapedia.ro, your rights, as well as their exceptions and limits, etc. Proper protection of personal data is an important goal for pharmapedia.ro. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent as possible regarding the approach of pharmapedia.ro in the matter. For any questions, please contact us at office @ pharmapedia.ro.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on a computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by the request issued by the user's terminal to a pharmapedia.ro server or to a third party server.
3. What are cookies used for?
These files mainly make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences.
Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support pharmapedia.ro's efforts to offer more tailored services to users, eg: - preferences regarding online privacy, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the user to be personally identified.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or the application is closed. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
• cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site
• analysis cookies
• cookies for advertising
Cookies and / or similar technologies strictly necessary are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following the actions performed on the site, as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly.
6. Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
7. Blocking cookies
If you wish to block cookies, some features of the site will be disabled, and this may lead to certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. For example, blocking cookies may prevent you from:
• buy online
• log in to your account
If you agree to these limitations and wish to block cookies, please follow the instructions below:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Cookie settings in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/ro/kb/activarea-si-dezactivarea-cookie-urilor
Cookie settings in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en_US Safari cookie settings: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
Choose your browser from the list below to view the instructions you need to follow after opening the browser.
The above links do not belong to the pharmapedia.ro site and pharmapedia.ro is not responsible for their content.
8. Managing cookie placement preferences
In general, an application used to access web pages allows you to save cookies and / or similar technologies on the terminal by default. These settings can be changed so that the automatic administration of cookies is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed every time cookies are sent to his terminal.
9. Why are cookies and / or similar technologies important for the Internet?
Cookies and / or similar technologies are central to the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites impossible to use.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising in compliance with the law - but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
• Content and services adapted to user preferences - categories of products and services.
• Offers adapted to users' interests
• Remembering passwords
• Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
• Limit the frequency of ad serving - Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
• Providing user-relevant advertising.
• Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly, from other websites etc.). Websites carry out these analyzes regarding their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
10. Security and privacy issues
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, the period of validity and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
• Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you.
• If you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates for storing your browsing history and personal access data if you wish.
• If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to clear individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session.